New mothers face a myriad of choices when it comes to how they will raise their child. From diapers, to sleepers, to feeding, choices lurk at every turn. Look no further for some help with the best bottles for breastfed babies. There is no true substitute for what nature intended, but using both breast and bottle can be achieved more easily as bottle design and technology continues to advance.
Now that the choice is made, which bottle would be the best to choose? One high-ranking bottle is the Avent Natural Bottle by Philips. The features of this bottle are simple, but the benefits are many. Its shape is easy to hold, the flexible nipple and petal design make an easy transition, and the two-way valve system reduces air intake and colic. It comes in four ounce and nine ounce sizes, so baby won’t outgrow this bottle. It is a redesign of the earlier Avent system, but the bottles still live up to the Avent name, and may even be a better fit for moving between bottle and breast for mom and baby.
Another candidate for best bottles for breastfed babies would be, Mimijumi Baby Bottle. Its one-piece nipple system, natural color, and texture make it a prime candidate for breastfeeding moms. Available in four and eight ounce sizes this bottle can grow with baby too.
Moving on to something a little bit different. Something that is lacking with baby bottles over the mother’s breast is texture and flexibility. Here is where Comotomo Natural-Feel changes things. This bottle is squeezable and different from its hard plastic counterparts on this list. It comes in five and nine ounce sizes and two colors. The wide neck design aids in cleaning, but the nipple is flexible and built to minimize leaks and colic. This bottle stands out with its unique design and concept. It could be a wise choice for mom and baby.
Choosing a bottle is personal, and cannot be made on recommendation alone. Every baby and bottle is different so don’t get discouraged.
My recommendation for the Best bottles for breastfed babies:
- Nipple is soft and breast shaped to promote comfortable latch on.
- Twin valves prevent babies from swallowing air to reduce colic.
- BPA free polypropylene material is easy to sterilize.
- Clinically proven anti-colic system vents air into bottle instead of your baby’s tummy.
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing.
- Easy to clean for healthier feeding
- Naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples Ideal for breastfed babies.
- Safe in microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers, Innovative and non leaking anti colic vents, Squeezable, soft, skin-like texture for happy baby
Video Review : mmg378